ASME Turbo Expo: Turbine Technical Conference & Exposition, June 11-15, 2012 in Copenhagen, Denmark, at the Bella Center
June 11, 2012
ASME Turbo Expo is recognized as the must attend event for turbomachinery professionals. Turbo Expo offers unrivalled networking opportunities with a dedicated and diverse trade show floor. The 3-day exhibition attracts the industry’s leading professionals and key decision makers, whose innovation and expertise are helping to shape the future of the turbomachinery industry.
The technical conference has a well-earned reputation for bringing together the best and brightest experts from around the world to share the latest in gas turbine technology, research and development, and application. To address the world's increasing energy demand, IGTI's leadership is broadening the scope of the ASME Turbo Expo technical program to include related technical topics in Steam Turbines, Wind Turbines, Fans & Blowers, Supercritical CO2 Power Cycles and Solar Brayton & Rankine Cycle.
Turbo Expo 2012 highlights include:
- A five-day Technical Conference that sets the world standard for turbine technology events
- A three-day, premium exhibition of turbine products and services supported by leading companies in the industry
- A dynamic keynote session featuring prominent industry leaders
- A value-packed registration package that includes proceedings, access to all activities, PDH certificate of completion, and abundant networking opportunities, including receptions and daily lunches
- In-depth workshops providing fundamental study on career development