GridPro 6.2 Released
A new version of GridPro v6 is now released
List of new features:
- Overlapping points/collapsed points in 2D surfaces can be repaired.
- Screen can be snapped by clicking on the desired axis in the global axes.
- Workspace dimension (2D to 3D or 3D to 2D) can be changed at any time.
- Support for HiFUN solver format.
List of functions whose capabilities are improved/modified:
- Surfaces can also be transformed using a matrix.
- New refinement schemes added for refining the triangulation of any surface.
- Different schemes implemented for tube creation to get better results.
- Wrap length can be modified by moving the slider.
- The order of the options in the right click menu of all the entities modified based upon their usage.
- New options added for mirroring a grid.
- OpenFOAM converter has been improved.
- Fixed bug in the license manager for all OS.
- Fixed crash for MAC OS when the screen is rotated.
- Fixed bug where an operation is not executed because the working directory path has white spaces.
- Fixed bug in controlnet surface which outputs different file from AZ and WS.
- Fixed bug in 'Split Path' where the surfaces cannot be scrolled through after segment.
- Fixed crash when the topology is auto saved after undo of insert operation.
- Fixed bug in Mirror topology where it duplicates as well as copies the given topology.
- Fixed bug where screen gets snapped automatically while panning or rotating the screen.
- Fixed bug where zoom using right click was not working after a face exclusion.
- Other minor bug fixes.
Also check out the additional release notes document for more details on these changes.
Please note that the Installation Guide also has been updated for this version.
You can login to your GridPro account and go to the downloads page to obtain the new packages.